Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mom's "39Th" Birthday! ... I will not reveal her age- she does not like me to say it :) Although she does not look her age at all!

Mom,
There are so many wonderful things I could say about you...but then everyone else would get jealous. But I just want to say how grateful I am to you for being such a wonderful Mother to me and all of us children. I feel so blessed to be able to be your daughter and one of your best friends. You have loved me with all of your heart and you sacrifice so much for all of us! I love you so much and I can't wait until I get to visit again!
Love,
Jen

PS- I hope you enjoy the pictures and they brighten your day.


"Spring, Spring, Spring"

I always think of that song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers when Spring weather rolls around. (lets just hope it stays this time!) So here are some pictures from our adventures in the outdoors by our Apartments.


1 comment:

Emily said...

Awww! I just found your blog! I think this is my first visit. So great. Sabrina is such a sweetie.

xoxo